Thursday, August 30, 2012

He's Almost 8 Months Old!!!

I Can't Believe How Fast The Time Goes! Seems Like Just Yesterday We Were Bringing Our Son Home From The Hospital!! And Tomorrow He Will Be 8 Months Old!

These Last 8 Months Have Been A Very Trying Time! With The Initial Diagnosis, The Surgery, Contacts, Glasses, Patches, Appointments Etc.... Non The Less, We Have Never Been Happier!  We Are Blessed To Have Him! And I Wouldn't Have Him Any Other Way!!
I'm Happy To Say, That Having Been Born With Cataracts Has NEVER Held Elias Back! Despite The Doctors Telling Me He Would Likely Be Behind... He Hasn't!!!!! And Actually, He Is Extremely Advanced For His Age!!! His Doctors Are So Pleased With His Progress And Development.. And I Am SOO Proud!!! 

He Is A Healthy Happy Boy! And Glasses Or Not, He's The Most Handsome Boy I Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment